26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur for studying PhD program in the field of Information Technology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  8. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  9. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  10. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college should I expect after scoring 12814 rank?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  18. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu?
12th July 2022, 01:11 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Information Technology.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

UGC-NET is the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?