13th July 2022, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Company Secretary after graduation?

I m Vikas and I m complete my graduation in B.B.A . So what is the procedure to join cs program

14th July 2022, 11:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Company Secretary after graduation?

After graduation, you have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship. The first one is the Executive Program and the last one is Professional Program. The registration for the admission of the Company Secretary will be done on the official website of the ICSI and a candidate should follow the step-by-step procedure to fill out the application form.

After registration, a candidate will get a unique username and registration number. With the unique ID, you will be able to fill out the application form. A candidate can choose the course type at the time of application form filling and documents should be uploaded as per the instructions. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
15th July 2022, 12:42 AM
Msdhoni02

Company Secretary is a 3 year course that trains students to handle the legal aspects of a firm including tax returns and record keeping.

The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

Executive Programme
Professional Programme
15th July 2022, 04:18 PM
IPHONE13

CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is the qualifying entrance test for registration to the CS Executive programme. CSEET is conducted for students seeking admission to Company Secretaryship Course. CSEET exam test the aptitude for the Company Secretary profession.
15th July 2022, 05:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Company Secretary Course is 8 months for CS Foundation, 9 months for CS Executive and 15 months for CS Professional. CS Foundation Exam has been replaced by CSEET Exam. Students pursuing company secretary course after 12th are not required to appear in CSEET exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?