13th July 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get permission from Indian Navy to complete graduation before joining SSR?

I am in 7th semester in btech. I got selected in ssr in navy. Can i complete my graduation first ?

15th July 2022, 12:46 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get permission from Indian Navy to complete graduation before joining SSR?

Yes.

1. You will have all the opportunities to complete your graduation after completion of your initial training.

2. But you may not get the time to attend regular college classes and go in for distance education. Speak to your Divisional Officer. He will guide you properly.
15th July 2022, 12:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permission from Indian Navy to complete graduation before joining SSR?

Yes. After completing your basic training you will have every opportunity to complete your graduation. But you may not have time to attend regular college classes and go for distance learning. Talk to your departmental officer. He will guide you properly.
15th July 2022, 04:28 PM
IPHONE13

Yes, you can continue your studies after joining Indian Navy by taking prior permission from your higher authorities and CABS. Yes, Plenty opportunities are always available. You will be opportunities to enhance your academic qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?