21st April 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to pursue a BA(Political Science) Honours course in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir, I am from Kerala and studying in 2nd PUC. I am interested in Political Science and I want to study BA Political Science Honours course at Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know about the admission procedure for studying this course and also let me know about the fee expenses.

17th May 2020, 03:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to pursue a BA(Political Science) Honours course in Jamia Millia Islamia?

BA in Political Science Honours at Jamia Millia Islamia is a 3 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.7200
Year II - Rs.7200
Year III - Rs.7200
Total - Rs.21600

The admission procedure to study this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test by JMI(Jamia Millia Islamia) followed by an interview. Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.jmi.ac.in by clicking on the 'Application Form' link. Fill the form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?