5th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for studying Criminal Law after Graduation with Arts stream?

I have done graduation with art stream. Now i want to study criminal law. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the course?

6th November 2015, 10:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for studying Criminal Law after Graduation with Arts stream?

You can apply for CLAT if you are interested in studying law after graduation. You must have at least 45% marks in graduation with any stream to become eligible for this exam. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be based on performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted in 14 national universities through counselling.
16th May 2020, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for studying Criminal Law after Graduation with Arts stream?

What Is The Procedure To Do Criminal Law After Bachelor Of Arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?