9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is BSc(Biotechnology) which is available in Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  8. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  9. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  11. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  12. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
10th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is BSc(Biotechnology) which is available in Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Fee expense of BSc Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia is Rs 7,900 per year. Duration of the BSc Biotechnology course is three years (six semesters) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Students who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics are eligible to apply for the BSc Biotechnology course in Jamia Millia Islamia. They have to appear for the entrance test for the admission to study BSc Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia.
11th June 2018, 06:36 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Fee expenses required to study B.Sc Biotechnology from Jamia Millia Islamia University is Rs. 7,633 per year. So, the program grand total fee is Rs. 22,900/-.
12th June 2018, 09:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course in Jamia Millia Islamia is Rs. 7900/- per annum. For detailed information regarding fee structure, you can refer the attachment provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JMI_fee_structure.pdf(1.31 MB, 0 views)
13th June 2018, 11:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of B.Sc in Biotechnology course in Jamia Millia Islamia is Rs. 8,000/- per year, so the total overall course fee for this course is Rs. 24,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?