25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue BA(Marketing Management & Retail Business) in DAV Centenary College Faridabad?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in DAV Centenary College Faridabad for studying BA(Marketing Management & Retail Business) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

27th September 2019, 09:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BA(Marketing Management & Retail Business) in DAV Centenary College Faridabad?

The procedure to take admission to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Marketing Management & Retail Business) course in DAV Centenary College Faridabad is mentioned below:-

1)Visit the college campus at the address mentioned below and obtain the application form.
2)Fill the application form and submit it back to the college campus.
3)Attend the Document Verification for First Round on the basis of shortlisted candidates list

If you are shortlisted on the basis of your educational qualification and verything goes fine. Then a merit list would be prepared taking into consideration the marks on 10+2 of all the shortlisted candidates and then the admission is providing to the candidates who qualify.

Address:-
D.A.V. Centenary College
NH-3, N.I.T. Faridabad-121001
Phone number:0129-2415044

You can visit the website http://davccfbd.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?