27th June 2016, 08:30 PM
vkt 33

Can I get in admission in BPT this year after completing Graduation with Chemistry? If yes then what will be the admission procedure?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Graduation with Chemistry and also completed my age of 25. I want to know that can I get admission in BPT? If yes then what will be admission procedure. Please reply me I want to join this year.

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 11:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get in admission in BPT this year after completing Graduation with Chemistry? If yes then what will be the admission procedure?

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a three to four year duration undergraduate course . The course helps students to develop a basic understanding of the human body based on medical sciences. Physiotherapy involves assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means.

Yes, you can get in admission in BPT as per your qualification.

Minimum academic qualification required to get admission in BPT course is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission .

Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in most of the institutes is made based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?