12th February 2021, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue BTech(Production Engineering) in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College for studying BTech(Production Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

14th February 2021, 12:11 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BTech(Production Engineering) in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College

Admission procedure to pursue BTech(Production Engineering) in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College can be done by following given steps.

You can get admission on the basis of JEE Score.

You can go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to secure admission.

You can visit official website given for application procedure.
http://www.gecbh.cteguj.in/
15th February 2021, 07:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue BTech(Production Engineering) in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College

The admission in the B.Tech Production engineering is after qualifying in GUJCET.

Candidates passed 12th with minimum 45% aggregate and have qualified in GUJCET are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

For more details regarding the previous year cut off score and other information visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?