12th February 2021, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College?

Sir, I want to study BTech(Production Engineering) course in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage required in the 12th Board exam for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately.

14th February 2021, 12:05 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College is -

You must have minimum 60% in 12th to get admission in this institution.

Your admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main score basis.
15th February 2021, 03:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College is given below.

Candidate must have minimum score of 50% in intermediate to get admission.

Candidate will be selected through JEE Main exam basis.
15th February 2021, 07:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Admission in B.Tech course in the institution is in the basis of score in Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility to apply for the admission is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 45% aggregate and have appeared in GUJCET.

For more information visit at official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?