12th February 2021, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Sir, I am interested in studying BTech(Production Engineering) course in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this particular course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff marks as well for the admission.

14th February 2021, 01:06 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College is -

You can get admission through JEE Main exam.

You must have minimum score of 80 marks in JEE Main to get admission.
15th February 2021, 05:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure B.Tech (Production Engineering) admission in Bhavnagar Government Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
GUJCET
Application Process - 25th of March 2021 to 14th of April 2021
Exam Date - 10th of May 2021

Previous year cutoff of GUJCET are -
General - 14884 to 33385
SEBC - 33547 to 39130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?