14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th September 2020, 06:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

Admission procedure to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune is as follows.

Admissions to the B.E. program requires students to be JEE Mains qualified along with 50% aggregate overall in 10+2 and in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology, etc.

B.E. aspirants are required to fill in both JEE Mains application form and the form of the Army Institute of Technology.
16th September 2020, 10:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

The admission procedure to study BE in Applied Science and General Engineering at Army Institute of Technology Pune is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply through the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aitpune.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?