25th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology for BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

26th March 2023, 04:17 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

To secure admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology for BE(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology), you need to follow the below admission procedure:

1. Eligibility Criteria: You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).

2. Application Form: You need to fill the application form online through the official website of SLIET.

3. Entrance Exam: You need to appear for the SLIET Entrance Test (SET) conducted by the institute. The exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

4. Merit List: Based on your performance in the SET, a merit list will be prepared by the institute. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.

5. Counseling:
The counseling process will be conducted at the institute. You need to appear for the counseling with all the necessary documents for verification.

6. Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their ranks, choices filled, and availability of seats.

7. Admission: Finally, you need to pay the admission fee and confirm your admission in the institute.

Note: The admission process may vary for NRI/PIO/Foreign candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?