7th January 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

I want to get admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for studying BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BA course. Please reply to me immediately.

26th May 2021, 12:06 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

Admission procedure to study BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University can be seen below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You may get admission directly on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no need to go through any other entrance exam to get admission.

Visit official address given to complete application submission.
http://www.kanpuruniversity.org
2nd June 2021, 06:28 PM
win2help

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

To study the BA graduation course in the university mentioned,
you have to go through an entrance exam conducted by the university.
You can get admission, if you qualify in the entrance and your intermediate score is good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?