7th January 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for studying BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

15th January 2019, 10:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

=> Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management is an under graduation course.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> Also you have to appear in written examination to get BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Sales Management course is three years.
15th January 2019, 04:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University?

Eligibility to get BA (Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management) admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully finished their 10+2 standard with at least 55% aggregate in any stream from a recognised educational board.

Duration of the course - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?