24th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB and become a judge, if my present age is 36 years?

I have done MA with 58% mark via distance learning and have an experience of more than 14 years in customer service industry but age is 36 years and I want to become a judge. Can I do that, if I join LLB today?

25th March 2017, 01:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB and become a judge, if my present age is 36 years?

There is no age limit to study law courses, so you can start studying it at any stage of your life. In order to become a Judge you have to follow the following procedure:

> As you have completed MA, so you have to pursue 3 years LLB course by cracking CLAT examination.

> After getting LLB degree you have to appear for Judicial Service Examination conducted by the Public Service Commission of the respective state.

> Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.

Therefore, after clearing all the formalities you will be appointed as a Judge in various law departments.
12th May 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba in 2008 and now i am in llb 2nd yeàr in 2021 and my age is 36 years can i give judge exams..after my completing llb i will be of 37 years..??
2nd June 2021, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get judicial service at the age of 53?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?