11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Ramjas College Delhi for studying BA(Economics) Honours? I am interested to study BA(Economics) Honours from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

15th September 2019, 05:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

The admission procedure to study BA in Economics Honours at Ramjas College, Delhi is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Interested candidates can apply online through university website www.ramjas.du.ac.in by registering themselves. Fill the application form and upload the documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application.
15th September 2019, 06:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) Honours in Ramjas College Delhi?

The admission in B.A. (Hons.) Economics offered by Ramjas College, University of Delhi is offered on the merit basis i.e; marks secured in best four subjects at Class 12th level.

For detailed information regarding DU UG admission guidelines and past year cutoffs for admission to B.A.(Hons.) Economics in Ramjas College and anyother college of University of Delhi, you can go through the previous year cutoff lists by downloading it from the link www.du.ac.in or www.ramjas.du.ac.in.
16th September 2019, 11:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Admission process to study BA( Economics) Honours in Ramjas College:-

The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of merit or their performance in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?