4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from Jamshedpur Womens College. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

6th August 2019, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication at Jamshedpur Women's College admission procedure is a candidate must have done 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and interview.

After securing admission a candidate will be registered with combination in particular course. After registration you cannot change your subject.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jsrwomenscollege.ac.in
7th August 2019, 02:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Womens College?

The admission to the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is on the basis of your rank and scores in entrance examination followed by Counseling conducted by Jamshedpur Women's College.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board of India.

You can get the application form to get admission in Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College by visiting the college campus. You would need to fill the application form completely and had to submit it with all the relevant documents.

Address:
amshedpur Women's College,
Kharkai Link Road
Bistupur, Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?