4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course from Jamshedpur Womens College. So, I would like to know what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BJMC seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

6th August 2019, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is an undergraduate Mass Communication course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th Science to get a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in Jamshedpur Women's College is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list which is displayed by the Jamshedpur Women's College.
7th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seat in Jamshedpur Womens College?

The cut off percentage required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is minimum 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognized Board of India.
The duration of the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is 3 years.

The admission to the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is on the basis of your rank and scores in entrance examination conducted by Jamshedpur Women's College.

You can get the application form by visiting the college campus.

Address:
amshedpur Women's College,
Kharkai Link Road
Bistupur, Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?