4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are available in Jamshedpur Womens College for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability.

6th August 2019, 10:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Jamshedpur Womens College?

Jamshedpur Women's College

The total number of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats that are available in Jamshedpur Women's College is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kharkai Link Road, Bistupur, East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Phone: 0657 224 9661
7th August 2019, 01:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication seats are available in Jamshedpur Womens College?

The total number of seats available for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is 45.

The duration of the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is 3 years. The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Jamshedpur Women's College is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board of India.

You can get the application form by visiting the college campus.

Address:
amshedpur Women's College,
Kharkai Link Road
Bistupur, Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?