10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

I want to do Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication from National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Science stream. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

20th August 2018, 06:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

National Institute of Media Studies (NIMS) is one of the famous college offering different degrees in different subjects from which Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication is one of them.

Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the institution named NEAT (NIMS Entrance Aptitude Test). You need to apply & qualify in the exam. After qualifying in the exam you’ll be called for personal interview. If you clear all the rounds in merit then you’ll be given admission into the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?