10th August 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

20th August 2018, 10:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute for Media Services, Ahmedabad?

BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the NIMS (National Institute of Media Studies) is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board.

The fee structure is different for every course in the NIMS. For BJMC it will vary around INR 50K - 80K per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?