5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) in IIT Kharagpur?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in IIT Kharagpur for studying BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning). I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for studying this course. Can you please let me know about the admission procedure?

7th September 2019, 04:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch(Architecture and Regional Planning) in IIT Kharagpur?

The admission procedure to study BArch in Architecture and Regional Planning at IIT Kharagpur is the candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a score of 75% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 65% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a valid score of JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

Interested candidate can apply through JEE website www.jeemain.nic.in. Candidates get admission after qualifying the entrance examination and counseling process. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitkgp.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?