7th December 2016, 03:32 PM
Diksha Sewaiwar

Last five years question set for 2nd year BHMS (Pathology and Microbiology) of Nasikh University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BHMS from Nasikh University and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want the last five years question set for 2nd year BHMS (Pathology and Microbiology) of Nasikh University. Please share the question papers as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 2nd Prof.-Pathology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  3. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), 3rd Year, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.P.T. (2nd Prof.) Pathology and Microbiology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  12. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  16. Which college in India offers degree in Microbiology through Pathology?
  17. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  18. Previous years question papers for microbiology?
7th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last five years question set for 2nd year BHMS (Pathology and Microbiology) of Nasikh University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BHMS from Nasikh University and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want the last five years question set for 2nd year BHMS (organon of medicine) of Nasikh University. Please share the question papers as soon as possible.
7th September 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last five years question set for 2nd year BHMS (Pathology and Microbiology) of Nasikh University

I want to download the pdf of 2nd bhms old course model question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?