27th May 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?

I want to do BBA(Air Travel Management) from Asia Pacific Institute of Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. I have given my 12th Board exam with Commerce stream and waiting for my result. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
14th June 2018, 06:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?

Admission Process to pursue BBA in Air Travel Management in APIM:

The selection process into this BBA in Air Travel Management course is done through performance in Personal Interview.

>> You are required to fill the application form first and then submit the duly filled in application form within the specified date along with the required documents to the admission office.

>> And admission procedure of individual candidates shall be sent in detail at your correspondence address.

>> You may go through the below links for getting detailed information of the course and contact details are given below.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?