16th August 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB Honours in University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BCom+LLB Honours in University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

27th March 2023, 01:49 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB Honours in University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh?

The admission to BCom+LLB Honours program at University Institute of Legal Studies is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by Consortium of National Law Universities.

Here are the steps to apply for the program:
  1. Candidates need to register and apply online for the CLAT exam which is usually held in the month of May each year.
  2. After the declaration of the results of CLAT, candidates are required to fill the online application form of UILS, Chandigarh.
  3. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the CLAT exam and will be called for counseling.
  4. At the time of counseling, candidates will be required to produce the following documents:
  • CLAT scorecard
  • 10th and 12th mark sheet
  • Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the last attended institution
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • Domicile certificate (if applicable)

After the document verification process, the final selection will be made based on the candidate's CLAT score, academic record, and performance in the counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?