3rd March 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the processof collecting BCA certificate from the university?

I have completed my bca from S.M.B.S.T. college of sangamaner in 2010-2011. I can not collect the bca certificate what is the process to get that please give me information about it.

27th March 2023, 01:51 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What is the processof collecting BCA certificate from the university?

The process of collecting a BCA certificate from the university may vary depending on the university's rules and regulations. However, generally, the process involves the following steps:

1. Contact the university's administrative office or the department of computer science to inquire about the process of collecting the BCA certificate.

2. Fill out the required form for collecting the certificate and submit it to the university with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, provisional certificate, and identity proof.

3. Pay the required fee for the certificate. The fee may vary depending on the university.

4. Wait for the verification process to complete. The university may take a few days to verify the documents and process the certificate.

5. Once the certificate is ready, the university will inform you through email or phone. You can then collect the certificate in person from the university's administrative office or request it to be sent through post.

It is important to note that the process may take some time, so it is advisable to start the process well in advance to avoid any delay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?