16th August 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Telecommunication) in Periyar University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Periyar University for BBA(Telecommunication). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

27th March 2023, 01:47 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Telecommunication) in Periyar University?

Periyar University offers a three-year BBA program in Telecommunication. The admission procedure for this course is as follows:

1. Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have completed their higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

2. Application Process: The application form for admission to the BBA program can be obtained from the official website of the university or from the university campus. The application form must be filled with all the required details and submitted along with the necessary documents.

3. Entrance Exam:
The university conducts an entrance exam for admission to the BBA program. The entrance exam consists of objective-type questions and is conducted for a duration of two hours.

4. Merit List:
Based on the performance in the entrance exam, a merit list is prepared by the university. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam are included in the merit list.

5. Counselling: Shortlisted candidates are called for counselling. During the counselling process, the candidates are required to produce all the necessary documents for verification.

6. Admission: Finally, the candidates who are selected through the counselling process are granted admission to the BBA program in Telecommunication.

It is important to stay updated with the notifications released by the university regarding admission deadlines and other important information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?