21st January 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

27th January 2019, 08:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

In order to enrolled in BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management, candidates have to register to the Institute either in person or online through the official website of Institute or can download the application form and fill it with required details. Selection is done on the basis of UKSEE rank secured by candidates through State Counselling conducted by UTU on the basis of UKSEE rank.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php...ssionProcedure
27th January 2019, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

The university to which the institution is affiliated to, will most probably conduct the entrance exam for admission. Just keep track of the notification and apply for it.

Admission will be allotted through entrance exam. Just make sure you perform well, then only you will be able o get your choice of institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?