21st January 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management. Thank you!

27th January 2019, 08:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BHMCT in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management?

Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) in Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management is full time 4 years duration of course which is divided into 8 semesters. Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Total course fee for this program is around Rs. 2.9 lacs. Candidates are selected based on rank obtained in UKSEE through State Counselling conducted by UTU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?