10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHMCT which is available in Indo American School of Tourism. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

12th July 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHMCT which is available in Indo American School of Tourism. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can collect the application in person or through post and fill up the same and apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BMH&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism. Candidates should have good communication skills in English for the admission to study the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BMH&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism. Students are shortlisted for the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BMH&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism by the admission board, which consists of a doctor, psychologist, academicians and other professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?