10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the duration of BHMCT course of Indo American School of Tourism? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course duration.

12th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the duration of BHMCT course of Indo American School of Tourism? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course duration.

Course duration of the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHM&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism is 3 years full time. Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHM&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism is offered in collaboration with Andhra University, which is one of the largest universities in India. Candidates after completion of the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHM&CT) course in the Indo American School of Tourism can work in various hotels, tourism firms, restaurants, etc.
12th July 2019, 07:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism are of 4 years.

Eligibility to study BHMCT in Indo American School of Tourism are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have studied 12th standard in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 12th standard.
12th July 2019, 11:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Indo American School of Tourism is four years.

=> Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is an undergraduate academic Hotel Management course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?