24th March 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for BHMS. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

26th March 2019, 02:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Admission procedure in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College For BHMS is :-

1. You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as the main subjects or an equivalent qualification.
2. You should be Indian citizens.
3. The minimum age limit is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
4. There would be a NEET entrance exam, which you need to clear.
27th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Admission procedure for BHMS course in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College:-

The admission is completely based on your rank in NEET examination. You can visit the website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx for more information on NEET.

The seat allotment to the colleges will be announced at the time of councelling.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized by State Governments and Education Boards.
You must have passed the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
If belonging to reserved categories then 40% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
It is mandatory to appear in NEET examination of the concerned year to take admission.

Contact Address:_
OPP- KABIR ENCLAVE,
BOPAL- GHUMA ROAD,
GHUMA,
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat 380058
Phone: 02717 233 127
28th March 2019, 12:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates seeking for secure admission in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for BHMS course, have to appear in and qualify the National level entrance exam NEET-UG. Admission is done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam followed by counselling. 75% seats are filled by Admission Committee as per their guidelines. 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal www.puadmission.in.

For details:
http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/adm...ion-procedure/

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
29th March 2019, 12:33 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for BHMS. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?
The admission Procedure for BHMS course in Ahmadabad Homeopathic Medical college are applicants has to passed the 10+2 minimum percentage of 50% marks in physics , Biology, chemistry, and the Nationality should be Indian, AGE criteria must be in age of 17 not more than 25 years for the applicants and applicants have to appear in entrance exam ,based on the NEET UG score Admission will be taken place in Ahmadabad Homeopathic Medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?