31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BHMS from AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

11th January 2020, 05:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum?

Admission procedure to study BHMS in AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum is that the candidate should have qualified NEET. And on the basis of marks, you obtain in NEET, you will get admission.

Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.

Address: Shaikh Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum, Karnataka 590010

Phone: 0831 247 3253.
11th January 2020, 05:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum?

Admission procedure to study BHMS in AM Sheikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum is that the applicant must have passed 12th from any recognized board. The applicant must be minimum 17 years old.

And, then the student should have passed NEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?