12th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot for the course of BE(Biotechnology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this college? Please tell me asap.

16th May 2019, 06:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Admission procedure to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot:-

The admission to the BE in Biotechnology in VVP Engineering College is given through the Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

You would need to apply for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test and had to attend the counselling with all your educational and certificates to fill your choices.

The college will be given if there are seats vacant for BE in Biotechnology in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot.

You can visit the website http://vvpedulink.ac.in for more information.
16th May 2019, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

The admission procedure to study BE in Biotechnology at VVP Engineering College, Rajkot is done through the ACPC(Admission Committee for Professional Courses) government of Gujarat from inception of the college.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Kalawad Road, Opposite Motel the village,
Virda-Vajdi, Rajkot - 360005
Phone - 0281-2783394/2783486
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.vvpedulink.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?