12th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BE(Biotechnology) course in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

16th May 2019, 05:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BE(Biotechnology) course in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Admission to the Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Biotechnology Engineering course in the VVP Engineering College, Rajkot is done through the students’ performance in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Eligibility to study the BE Biotechnology Engineering in the VVP Engineering College, Rajkot is a pass in 10+2 or intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
16th May 2019, 05:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

The admission to the VVP Engineering College for BE(Biotechnology) is through Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

The minimum eligibility to apply for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.

You can visit the website www.https://vvpedulink.ac.in/ for more details.
16th May 2019, 06:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates have to appear in and qualify an entrance exam namely - GUJCET to study BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot. Candidates must have completed Intermediate (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to appear in GUJCET.
16th May 2019, 10:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To study BE in Biotechnology at VVP Engineering College you can take admission through ACPC(Admission Committee for Professional Courses) plus GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test) entrance exam with a score near about 70%.

You can register yourself at GUJCET website https://gujcet.gseb.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?