12th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot for BE(Biotechnology) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

16th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot for BE(Biotechnology) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

VVP Engineering College, Rajkot – Seats availability details are given below:

Bachelor of Engineering (BE):

Biotechnology Engineering – 30 seats

Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats

Chemical Engineering – 60 seats

Electrical Engineering – 60 seats

Information Technology Engineering – 60 seats

Computer Engineering – 60 seats

Nano Technology Engineering – 60 seats

Electronics and Communication Engineering – 60 seats

Civil Engineering – 60 seats
16th May 2019, 05:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot?

The total number of seats available for BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot is 30.

The admission to the VVP Engineering College for BE(Biotechnology) is through Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

The minimum eligibility to apply for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
16th May 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 30 seats available for BE(Biotechnology) in VVP Engineering College, Rajkot. Duration of course is 4 years full-time, spread over 8 semesters. Candidates must have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to study that course.

For details;
https://vvpedulink.ac.in/admission/
16th May 2019, 08:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BE in Biotechnology at VVP Engineering College, Rajkot is 30 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vvpedulink.ac.in.
22nd June 2019, 09:18 PM
sharmasheetal

There are total number of seats available for BE(Biotechnology Engineering) is 30 in VVP Engineering college, Rajkot.
for more information you can visit www.vvpedulink.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?