28th March 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BPharm(Pharmacology) from Babu Banarasi Das University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

31st March 2019, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Admission is through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university and seats are allotted through counselling according to the rank secured. You need to have class 12th with PCM/PCB stream with minimum 50% marks to apply for the admission.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam so that you don't face any issues in getting your choice of college.
1st April 2019, 11:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

To get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course in Babu Banarasi Das University, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. You need to apply through online at the official website https://bbdu.ac.in/bachelor-in-pharmacy/, attend the counselling process and submit the important documents to get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course in Babu Banarasi Das University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?