21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Babu Banarasi Das University for MTech(Software Engineering) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  3. Documents required to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  7. Detailed information about MTech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  9. How many PhD(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  10. How many PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  12. Admission and eligibility criteria to do PhD(Orthodontics) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  14. Which college can i get after scoring a rank of 20685 in UPTU general and 897 in girls?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 13500 in UPTU?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 16260 rank in general and 2147 in GL in UPTU?
  17. Which is the best private dental college in Uttar Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
24th July 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Babu Banarasi Das University for MTech(Software Engineering) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Eligible candidates have to apply online to study MTech Software Engineering in Babu Banarasi Das University. Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 55% marks, are eligible to study MTech Software Engineering in Babu Banarasi Das University. Candidates with GATE score are preferred for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to submit documents like address proof, mark sheets, ID proof, etc. at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?