27th February 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?

I hav completed my pune university F.Y.B.A but not completed 2005 S.Y. and T.Y subject . How to comlete my graduation after long gap.? Can someone let me know what would be the required steps for it? How to ensure that I can complete the course?

6th March 2015, 08:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?

The upper age limit to apply for Graduation course is 21 years and as you have already crossed that age criteria, it is quite difficult for you to get admission in any College for UG course.

However, you may try in certain colleges of your choice and if you are lucky enough than most probably you will get admission if there are any seats left for candidate.

NOTE: You can only get admission in any College now, if and only the seat in that college is not filled up by that current year passed out students.

However, in some colleges which are affiliated to Delhi university, there is no such age limit for admission into under graduate courses.

If you cannot get admission in Delhi university, you can apply for admission at any of the following colleges mentioned below;

1. Deshbandhu College
Address:Kalkaji, New Delhi
Phone : 26439565

2. Maitreyi College
Address:Bapudham Complex, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
9th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old . I did b.com in 2007 and got 49.7%. I also did m.com In 2011 and got 50%. I want to be a professor. I am net qualified. Am i eligible to be a professor?
27th September 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my ba correspondedgraduation after 18year gap I did12th 2000
28th February 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I did my 12 (PCM-67.5%) from UP Board in 2012, after this I completed some certificate course and then I got job in united States of America. But I was very interested to go in the of research. Now I have left the USA job for few next years and taken the admission in distance BSc first year in Swami Vivekananda Subhari university.
Please advise me the degree in distance mode from above university can help me to become the scientist?
1st April 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

My 1st year n 3rd year was complite bt 2nd year 2nd pepar was failed in 2014. So can i complte my gradution now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?