6th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

10th May 2019, 01:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard?

The admission procedure to study BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard is online. You would need to visit the website https://admission.nopaperforms.com/jamia-hamdard to fill the admission form.

You would need to fill the online application form and then click on "Submit " to submit your details.

You must have a valid E-mail Id, and personal mobile number.

You can visit the website for more information:- http://jamiahamdard.edu

Contact Address:-
Jamia Hamdard
Hamdard Nagar
Phone number:- 01126059688
11th May 2019, 12:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BPharm in Unani at Jamia Hamdard is:-

==> Visit the university website to register yourself by entering your valid email Id and mobile number.

==> You will receive the verification email to the email id. After verification fills the application form online with all the required details.

==> Upload the required documents and pay the application fee that is around Rs.1212. After submitting the application, save the same for future reference.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jamiahamdard.edu.
11th May 2019, 11:56 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Jamia Hamdard University also offers admission to B.Pharm, course on the basis of a valid score in NEET UG. 10+2 (PCB) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is the minimum eligibility criteria. Score in NEET UG. Non-NEET candidates can also apply. They will be selected on the basis of marks in qualifying examination and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?