8th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Centre for Federal Studies from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Centre for Federal Studies from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to study PhD in Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard. Candidates shall have a Master’s Degree or a professional degree equivalent to a Master’s Degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Grade are eligible to study PhD in Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard. NET-JRF / Individual Fellowship holders / Project Fellows are preferred for admission in PhD Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?