28th May 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying BPharm from University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BPharm course asap.

31st May 2020, 06:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh?

The total fees to study BPharm in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh is almost 50,842.

Fees for per year is about Rs.12,862.
31st May 2020, 06:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh?

Admission procedure to study BPharm in the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh goes through the entrance test, which is conducted by the university itself. And on the basis of your marks in that test, you will be selected.

The duration of this course is 4 years in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?