13th February 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BPharm course in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Admission procedure into BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences is on the basis of rank obtained by the candidate in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects with minimum 50 % aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized Board are eligible to appear in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET).

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal/pr...st/bpharm.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th February 2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Remove *
19th February 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BPharm course in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) in the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal. They have to clear the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for the admission to study BPharm course in the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal. Merit list will be prepared based on the MET score and candidates have to participate in the Counselling Process for the admission to study BPharm in Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal.
19th February 2019, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences conducts their own entrance exam for admission in BPharm course. Just make sure you have completed class 12th with PCB or PCM stream from a recognised board of education.

Manipal Entrance Test is conducted for admission in the said course. Just make sure you have got enough preparation for it. The last date to apply for it is 15th March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?