8th April 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for the course of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

11th April 2019, 03:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Admission procedure for BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is:-

==> Candidate must have passed 10+2 with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board.

==> Candidates will be then called for counseling rounds on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exams.

==> Fill the application form by visiting AP online or TS online portal.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.600 online or through MEE Seva Centers.

==> Save and submit the application form and visit the nearest MEE Seva Centers for document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?