17th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences for studying BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Kindly help me!

23rd March 2019, 05:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

For admission in BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, you need to submit the completed filled application form with required information and prescribed application fee to the institute. Selection of the candidate is on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination. Candidates who have a 10+2 or equivalent examination pass certificate in Science stream (physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) & English core subjects with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?