27th November 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Radio Imaging Technology) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BSc(Radio Imaging Technology) course in Indian Institute of Professional Training. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

28th November 2020, 12:32 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Radio Imaging Technology) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Radio Imaging Technology) in Indian Institute of Professional Training can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit of intermediate score.

For application procedure visit given address.
Sahara Tower, Sahara Tower Kurshi Road LKO, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226026
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?