25th July 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Indian Institute of Professional Training for studying Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy? I am interested to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy from this institute. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

28th July 2019, 02:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

The admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is through entrance examination which is known as GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test). You would need to apply for GPAT and after getting a valid score card can contact the Indian Institute of Professional Training for prospectus.

The duration of of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 4 year with 8 Semesters.

Contact Address:-
First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Sector-2,
Vikas Nagar, Kursi Road,
Lucknow - 226022. (U.P.)
Mobile :- +91-9455867402
You can visit the website www.iipt.co.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?