24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

28th August 2019, 05:43 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering?

Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering offers B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering course. Admissions will be granted on a first-come basis. To start the admission procedure for Aerospace Engineering, you need to fill the registration form and send it to the mailing address along with your 10th & 12th mark-sheet and a demand draft of Registration Fee 15,000Rs. in favor of IIAE Dehradun from any bank.

Link to download application form https://iiaedehradun.org/wp-content/..._form_2019.pdf

Application form mailing address:
IIAE Dehradun,
Near Dehradun Airport,
Dehradun – 248016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?