17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?

My aim is to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering. I would like to know about all the entrance exams through which I can get admission. And kindly let me know what cutoff marks I have to secure in JEE Main for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  3. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  4. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  6. How to become a part of Aeronautics sector by 2020?
  7. Am I eligible for Aerospace engineering having 145 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  9. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  10. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  11. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  13. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  16. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  17. What are the entrance exams to be taken for Aerospace Engineering? What is the minimum marks required in the exam to get admission?
  18. How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?
1st July 2017, 12:31 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering. I would like to know about all the entrance exams through which I can get admission. And kindly let me know what cutoff marks I have to secure in JEE Main for getting admission?
List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Aerospace Engineering? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission:

>> SLIET Entrance Test (SET)
>> SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRM EEE) Admissions
>> The Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Entrance Exam
>> All India Engineering/ Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
>> Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
>> Hindustan University Entrance Test (HITSEE)
>> IISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram)
>> JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?